General Delivery Conditions
1. Menlo Electric sp. z o. o. (hereinafter referred to as Menlo Electric) provides, upon the request of the Customer, for the delivery of the order to an address within the territory of Poland or within the territory of another EU Member State. Delivery to other countries can be arranged on an individual basis.
2. The Client is informed of the expected delivery costs at the time of placing the order[PD1]. The amount of shipping costs depends on the country to which the order is sent, the quantity of ordered goods, their weight, and shipment method.
3. Approximate delivery time by courier companies cooperating with Menlo Electric is from 24h to 72h from the day of sending the parcel (working days). This date is subject to change during the holiday period.
4. Menlo Electric accepts the possibility of the personal collection after prior notification, no later than 24 hours before collection. Personal collection is carried out at the warehouse of Ejko Sp. z o.o. , ul. Radonice 44a, 05-870 Błonie Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (excluding holidays and public holidays.
1. The condition and content of the parcel should be checked upon receipt in the presence of the courier.
2. In the event of lack of something or damage to the parcel, a protocol must be drawn up. The protocol must include a record of any signs of tampering with the consignment.
3. The account manager must be informed immediately of any deficiencies.